Klonopin for Sleep & Anxiety
Generic versions of this anxiety pills have since become available online that assure added benefits compared to their branded counterparts. These generics contain the same active ingredient and work in the exact same ways as their branded predecessors, but offer extra advantages. With the generic nature, they are more easily accessible to Buy Klonopin Online Without Prescription at more affordable prices without the need for appointments, or consultations.
Are you constantly stressed? Is your anxiousness starting to affect your overall ability to function day-to-day? Or perhaps you are looking for information regarding an easier way to get anxiety medicine? No matter what the case might be, continue reading below as we provide the solutions to these questions and more detailed information about Klonopin.
What are Klonopin 2 mg Pills?
Klonopin is a benzodiazepine medicine that is also known by the brand name Clonazepam. Clonazepam is used to treat panic attacks as well as various anxiety disorders. By affecting certain chemical messengers in the central nervous system (CNS), it acts against nervousness and agitation and promotes a sense of calmness. It is a tranquiliser that has a relaxing effect and it can help prevent panic attacks or reduce the intensity of them.
A panic attack involves a sudden, overwhelming feeling of anxiety and it can make a patient feel as if they are losing control. A person with panic disorder experiences unpredictable panic attacks and often lives in fear of another attack happening. According to the NHS, panic attacks are extremely distressing and usually last 5-20 minutes, however, symptoms may continue for longer. During an attack, a patient may experience several of the following symptoms:
- ✓ Heart palpitations or an irregular heart beat
- ✓ Trouble breathing and chest tightness
- ✓ A feeling of detachment
- ✓ Feeling an intense need to escape a situation
- ✓ Shaking, trembling and sweating
- ✓ Numbness or tingling
- ✓ Nausea and dizziness
Approximately 35 – 50% of adults experience at least one panic attack during their lifetime. Nearly 7% of adults meet the criteria for panic disorder and experience regular panic attacks. This condition can reduce a patient’s quality of life and interfere with daily activities and relationships. Thankfully, panic disorder is a treatable condition and can be managed and successfully treated with the right therapy, medicine or a combination of both.
Klonopin 2 mg pills work quickly to treat panic attacks. Clonazepam boosts a chemical messenger in the body called GABA. Under normal circumstances, the brain triggers the release of GABA in stressful circumstances. This counteracts the sudden increase in adrenaline that also happens during a panic attack. People with anxiety disorders often benefit from higher levels of GABA than the brain usually produces. This can help reduce the activity of nerve cells in the CNS, which in turn reduces stress and restores a more calm and balanced mood.
What is Klonopin Used to Treat?
As mentioned briefly before, Klonopin is known to belong to the benzodiazepine group of medicines. This means that they are generally used for the treatment of various forms of anxiety, seizures, and many other conditions. The commonly known forms of anxiousness are generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), panic disorder and social anxiousness. This condition can be classified in various ways like negative impacts on sleep and overall quality of life and is not only thought of as being stressed or worried about important events or situations.
Additionally, since Klonopin is a sedative-hypnotic it has also shown effectiveness in treating and managing the symptoms of insomnia and anxiety-related sleeplessness. Studies have shown that this medicine is equally effective in treating and managing various anxiety disorders and displays a superior safety profile compared to other benzodiazepines. Additionally, Klonopin can be used by patients for immediate relief from seizures or panic attacks, although is not advised to be taken to manage their conditions long-term. Unlike its relative nonbenzodiazepines, Klonopin provides patients with relief from their conditions whilst still allowing them to maintain wakefulness throughout the day.
Klonopin Usage Guidelines
Treatment should begin on a low dose, which can be gradually increased. This should take place over a period of two to four weeks until you reach the most suitable dose for your condition. The following usage guidelines are recommended:
- ✓ The pills can be taken with or without food.
- ✓ Swallow the tablet whole with some water.
- ✓ Klonopin pills can be divided into halves or quarters to enable lower doses.
- ✓ If you take Clonazepam on a daily basis, it should be taken at the same time each day.
- ✓ Like most medicines, continuous treatment should not be discontinued abruptly, but rather gradually.
- ✓ Clonazepam can also be taken on an as-needed basis.
Klonopin Mechanism of Action
As mentioned before, Klonopin is known as an anticonvulsant medicine that people use to assist them in managing and treating the symptoms of various conditions. Although the exact mechanism of action is still not clear, Clonazepam is known to work in different ways depending on which condition it is being used.
As a benzodiazepine, Klonopin works on the body by targeting specific receptors that are situated in the brain known as GABA receptors. These chemicals are more commonly known as neurotransmitters located within the central nervous system and are responsible for transmitting signals between each other. These GABA neurotransmitters act in the body as natural calming agents that assist in maintaining nerve balance, relaxing muscles, lowering anxiousness levels, and inducing sleepiness.
Due to how Klonopin works by providing calming effects on the brain it has shown positive results in treating and managing symptoms of insomnia. With the known effectiveness and approval of the FDA, Clonazepam has been the first-line choice of defence for those looking for relief from their conditions.
Klonopin Duration of Action
When it comes down to how long Clonazepam lasts, despite the similarity between the various benzodiazepine medicines like Klonopin they are all known to have varying durations of effects and half-lives. Patients taking this medicine following the provided dosage and usage guidelines will start experiencing the effects within 30 – 60 minutes of taking it. The peak effects of Clonazepam are reached within 1 – 4 hours of the medicine being in the body and lasts for a total duration of 6 – 9 hours.
Additionally, due to the extended duration of relief that Klonopin provides, it has proved to be effective in managing and treating anxiety, insomnia, and other sleep-related issues. Studies show that not only is Clonazepam as effective in treating the symptoms of anxiety and various other disorders, but it also proved to retain a superior safety profile compared to similar medicines. Furthermore, other external factors play a part in the duration that Klonopin remains active in the body. Factors such as how old the patient is, weight and size of the body and how the medicine is metabolized could affect the efficacy of this medicine.
Benefits of Klonopin
When used as recommended, the most suitable Klonopin dosage can provide several benefits. Many people struggle with anxiety disorders that prevent them from living a fulfilling life. Clonazepam has the ability to reduce anxiety, nervousness and tension while providing a calming effect. This can help develop a patient’s response to stress in heightened circumstances. Managing the symptoms of anxiety can improve various aspects of life such as work performance, social relationships and overall well-being.
Clonazepam has been shown to be effective in the treatment of social anxiety disorder (SAD). This condition is estimated to affect 7% of adults and nearly 13% of people will experience SAD at some stage in their lives. As specified by the NHS, SAD involves excessive fear of social situations.
People with SAD have difficulties interacting with people due to the fear of being negatively judged. Many patients with SAD experience a panic attack during social or performance situations. Clonazepam can help by alleviating anxiety and preventing panic.
To treat conditions like insomnia, Klonopin for sleep difficulties is an effective option. Most people have had difficulties sleeping due to worry and anxiety. However, for some people anxiety can disrupt sleep on a continuous basis. Racing thoughts at night are a common cause of sleeplessness. Some of the most persistent thoughts that prevent restful sleep include:
- ✓ Memories of the day’s events and what may happen tomorrow
- ✓ Trivial thoughts of little or no importance
- ✓ Thoughts about things that happened in the past
- ✓ Concerns about what the future may hold
A racing mind at night can cause a person to agitated, making it difficult to sleep. When there are important events planned for the following day, people who are unable to sleep may ask themselves how long they have been lying awake. This can intensify the anxiety and make matters worse. At times like this, Klonopin uses can be helpful for insomnia. Clonazepam calms an anxious mind so a restful night of sleep can be achieved.
Clonazepam originally became available to the market as an effective treatment for seizures. A seizure involves a sudden surge of abnormal electric activity in the brain. It can lead to changes in behaviour like shaking, uncontrollable movements and convulsions. Epilepsy is a common cause of seizures, however, lifestyle factors and health circumstances can also disrupt brain functioning and lead to a seizure. Clonazepam can reduce the likelihood of seizures by rectifying chemical imbalances in the brain and slowing down the central nervous system.
When to Avoid Klonopin
The use of Clonazepam should be avoided in certain circumstances. Do not take it if you have a condition called sleep apnoea, which involves breathing that temporarily stops during sleep. Avoid it if you have severely decreased liver function or a rare condition called myasthenia gravis. Do not drink alcohol with Clonazepam as it can increase the effects excessively.
Side Effects of Clonazepam
Like most medicines, Klonopin has potential side effects. As per the NHS, common Klonopin side effects include:
- ✓ Daytime sleepiness or drowsiness
- ✓ Light-headedness or dizziness
- ✓ Muscle weakness
These side effects are often dose related. For this reason, it is advisable to begin treatment on a low dose and gradually increase it until the most suitable dose is reached.
Does Klonopin Have Side Effects?
When it comes to any kind of medicine, together with the relief that they provide in alleviating the symptoms of health conditions there remains the risk of experiencing unwanted side effects. It is important to remember that the symptoms experienced when taking Klonopin are considered as rare and often are caused by allergic reactions, misusing of the medicine or when taken with other sedative medicines. Patients are advised that it is important to get acquainted with the side effects associated with this medicine before taking it. Some of the common and more minor symptoms include but are not limited to:
- ✓ Headaches
- ✓ Nausea
- ✓ Tiredness
- ✓ Blurry vision
- ✓ Fatigue
- ✓ Memory lapses
- ✓ Depression
Despite the low chances, there are some uncommon and more adverse side effects that can be experienced when taking Klonopin. Patients are to immediately discontinue using the medicine and seek medical attention when experiencing symptoms such as:
- ✓ Sudden thoughts of suicidal actions
- ✓ Slow and shallow breathing (otherwise known as respiratory depression)
- ✓ Allergic reactions (swelling of the tongue, face or lips and skin reactions like rashes, hives, or itching)
- ✓ Sudden loss of coordination or balance
- ✓ Taking Klonopin following the correct dosage and usage guidelines that are provided with the medicine can lower the risk of experiencing any unwanted side effects. This is not the full list of side effects associated with this medicine, please read through the patient information leaflet provided here on our website for further detailed information.
Klonopin: Professional Dosage Advice
Clonazepam treats anxiety, insomnia and conditions like social anxiety disorder so the recommended Klonopin dosage varies in each circumstance.
- ✓ If you take Clonazepam for anxiety and panic, the recommended adult starting dose is 0.25 mg twice a day. This can be increased gradually to a maximum of 4 mg per day until panic and anxiety is effectively managed.
- ✓ For social anxiety disorder, a 1 mg to 2.5 mg daily dose is usually effective.
- ✓ For insomnia, the initial dose is 0.5 mg before going to sleep and this can be increased to 2 mg.
Patients taking Klonopin are advised to note that Clonazepam may require specific instructions for taking it depending on the condition. Furthermore, several external factors such as age, the severity of the condition and how the body reacts to the starting dose taken can influence how to take it. Therefore, before taking this medicine, patients are advised to read through the correct dosage and usage instructions provided for the condition needed to treat.
Klonopin comes available in both an oral tablet and a disintegrating tablet form that can easily be taken together with and without a drink of water. Patients taking this medicine for treating anxiety and panic disorders are advised that the common starting dose is 1mg (one tablet). This should be taken twice a day at the same time each day together with or without any food. Although, eating a large or high-fat meal may result in experiencing a delay in the onset time of the medicine. For those suffering from severe instances of their conditions, the dosage can be doubled to 2mg taken twice a day.
When it comes down to storing Klonopin it is advised to keep it in a dry and cool place away from exposure to direct sunlight. It is important to remember to store this medicine in a secure place that is far from the view and reach of pets and children. Clonazepam is not suitable to be taken by patients under the age of 18 as it could result in severe side effects.
Buy Klonopin Online No Prescription to Treat Muscle Spasms
Although Klonopin was initially approved for the treatment of seizures, it is also used for a variety of conditions, including muscle spasms. Spasms happen when a muscle involuntarily contracts, usually as a result of excessive physical activity, dehydration or stress. By increasing the nerve-calming chemical called GABA, Klonopin relaxes tense muscles and relieves muscle spasms.
Clinical Research on Klonopin Online Overnight
A clinical study took place to assess the safety and efficacy of Klonopin in patients with anxiety disorders. You can buy Klonopin online overnight and have the same treatment that was used in this study. A total of 180 patients over the age of 20 were involved in the research and they were already taking antidepressants.
They were randomly assigned to receive Klonopin, alprazolam or lorazepam. Various questionnaires were used to measure changes in anxiety and sleep, at the beginning of the study and at week 6.
The researchers found that, after 6 weeks of treatment, all participants in the study benefited from significant improvements in terms of both anxiety and sleep. All 3 benzodiazepines were equally effective, however, the occurrence of side effects was remarkably lower in the Klonopin group than the other benzodiazepines. The incidence rates of side effects were as follows:
- ✓ 20 of the Klonopin-treated patients (26.7% of the group)
- ✓ 31 of the alprazolam-treated patients (48.4% of the group)
- ✓ 18 of the lorazepam-treated patients (43.9% of the group)
The researchers concluded that Klonopin is as effective as lorazepam and alprazolam at treating various anxiety disorders. Although in this particular study, its safety profile was shown to be superior. If you are looking for an effective medicine for an anxiety disorder, you can buy Klonopin online no prescription and receive a safe treatment.
Klonopin Dosage Guide
When it comes to the treatment of anxiety, many people are interested in knowing the answer to the simple but important question, what is klonopin? Also available under the brand name Klonopin, klonopin is a tranquiliser that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. Clonazepam became available for medical use in 1975 and is often used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, such as panic disorder.
Treatment is usually started on a low dosage, which can be increased slowly over 2-4 weeks until the most suitable klonopin dosage is reached. For optimal results, clonazepam should be taken at regular times, each day. Although Klonopin is often taken on consecutive days, it can also be taken as needed. The anti-anxiety effects of clonazepam occur quickly, making it useful in the treatment of panic attacks. A panic attack can be described as an abrupt surge of overwhelming fear that occurs rapidly and generally lasts about 5 to 30 minutes.
Recommended Dosage of Klonopin
The following table outlines the recommended klonopin dosage for panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and generalised anxiety disorder:
The starting dose for adults is 0.25 mg, three times a day. After three days, this is usually increased to 1 mg per day. A dose of 1 mg per day is often recommended as the maintenance dose. However, some patients may benefit from doses up to 4 mg per day. If this is the case, the dose should be increased in increments of 0.125 mg to 0.25 mg, every three days.
Social anxiety disorder
Treatment is usually started at 0.25 mg, three times a day and this is often increased to 1 mg-2.5 mg daily.
Generalised anxiety disorder
The starting dose is also 0.25 mg, three times a day, with a maximum daily dose of 2.5 mg.
- A clinical trial was carried out to evaluate the use of klonopin tablets in the treatment of panic disorder. A total of 24 patients with a diagnosis of panic disorder, with agoraphobia, were involved in the study. Agoraphobia is an irrational fear of circumstances where the symptoms of panic may develop and escape is thought to be impossible or very difficult in the least.
- The study lasted 6 weeks and patients received either klonopin 2 mg doses or a placebo. Various questionnaires were used to determine results, including the Hamilton rating scale for anxiety which measures the severity of anxiety symptoms. The assessment of efficacy was measured by the change in the number of panic from the beginning of the study to the end.
- By the end of the study, only 11.1% of patients who received the placebo (a substance with no therapeutic value) were free of panic attacks. For patients who received Klonopin, 61.5% were free of panic attacks, revealing a significant difference in the relief of symptoms. This study confirmed the potential efficacy of klonopin anxiety meds in the treatment of panic disorder with agoraphobia.
- One of the most frequently asked question associated with clonazepam is how does klonopin work? Clonazepam works by enhancing the activity of neurotransmitters which transmit chemical signals throughout the central nervous system. To be more specific, it heightens the activity of GABA (gamma amino-butyric acid) which plays an integral role in mental processes, behaviour and how the body reacts to stress.
Klonopin Dosage for Insomnia
Klonopin tablets can also be used to treat insomnia, which is characterised by reduced sleep quality or total sleep time, despite having the opportunity to achieve restorative sleep. It typically involves a 30-minute delay in time to sleep onset and frequent awakenings during the night or early morning. Common daytime consequences of insomnia include:
- ✓ Sleepiness or fatigue
- ✓ Low mood
- ✓ Memory problems
- ✓ Impaired cognition
- ✓ Reduced ability to concentrate
A sleep study was conducted to assess the efficacy and withdrawal of clonazepam in the treatment of insomnia. Altogether, 6 patients with insomnia were involved in the study. On the first 4 nights, they received an inactive placebo treatment to evaluate the symptoms of their insomnia. This was followed by 7 nights of treatment with Klonopin and placebo for the again final 5 nights (withdrawal phase).
Although patients experienced rebound insomnia on the third night of the withdrawal phase, clonazepam was found to be effective for the treatment of insomnia. During the 5-night treatment phase, the therapeutic significantly reduced total wake time, after sleep onset. The dose was 0.5 mg and this is generally the recommended dose for the treatment of insomnia.
Sleep specialists often recommend that patients first try to fall asleep by using healthy sleep hygiene practices. For example, maintain a consistent sleep schedule, avoid caffeine near bedtime and exercise during the daytime. If you still struggle to sleep after practicing good sleep hygiene, clonazepam can be taken and it is typically effective from the first night of use.
Klonopin Dosage Strengths
- Klonopin is available in 0.5 mg, 1 mg and 2 mg tablets. The tablets can be divided into smaller pieces to obtain lower doses. Always take the lowest effective dose initially as this can significantly reduce the possibility of klonopin side effects.
- In medical research, various doses of Klonopin have been studied to determine the tolerance of clonazepam. This research has found that 0.5 mg and 1 mg doses are generally the most well-tolerated doses. Larger doses are associated with a higher chance of sedation.
- If you have been taking clonazepam on a regular basis for more than two to four weeks, do not stop treatment abruptly. The dose should be tapered off gradually over time. In general, the recommendation is a reduction in the dosage regimen of 0.125 mg to 0.5 mg, every 3 days.
Klonopin and Alcohol
- Klonopin and alcohol are both central nervous system (CNS) depressants. CNS depressants can alleviate feelings of anxiety and make a person feel calmer when taken on their own, especially Klonopin. However, mixing clonazepam with alcohol intensifies the sedating effects, which significantly raises the risk of side effects. Therefore, the use of alcohol should be avoided during treatment.
- Anxiety disorders are often highly distressing for a patient. These conditions can interfere with a person’s social life, work performance and overall quality of life. Thankfully, the symptoms of anxiety can be effectively managed with the right treatment. If you would like to buy anti-anxiety pills, you can place an order online today. You can buy klonopin online no prescription in the USA and expect discreet and efficient delivery within a few business days.
As well as the best anxiety medication on the market, our well-known klonopin online pharmacy sells branded and generic sleeping meds and pain meds at low-cost prices and we even add extra free medication to your delivery if you pay using Bitcoin. Yes, you get free delivery and free pills when paying with Bitcoin!