Occasional feelings of Anxiety Disorder that are caused by stressful situations like work issues, preparing for an examination or financial problems, are generally considered normal. However, when a person experiences overwhelming Anxiety Disorder on a regular basis and it interferes with their daily lives, a diagnosis of a medical disorder is usually made.
These disorders can significantly alter emotions, behaviour and lead to unpleasant physical symptoms. The symptoms can disrupt important aspects in an Anxiety Disorder sufferer’s life such as interpersonal relationships, work performance and general well-being. An estimated 31.1% of adults are affected by an Anxiety Disorder at some stage in their lives yet despite the high prevalence rate, only about 37% of patients receive effective treatment.
While chronic Anxiety conditions can reduce a person’s quality of life, the upside is that Anxiety Disorder is highly treatable. Oftentimes, patients with Anxiety Disorder are treated with benzodiazepines. In fact, studies suggest that in the United States, 55 to 94% of patients with an Anxiety Disorder are treated with benzodiazepines. European studies as well as those conducted in the USA have revealed similar high rates of benzodiazepine use.
What are the Symptoms?
While the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder tend to differ from one person to another, the body usually responds in a certain way to stress. There are five main types of Anxiety conditions, which include the following along with their associated symptoms:
Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) – a long-lasting disorder characterised by excessive worry and Anxiety Disorder about various aspects in life, GAD affects nearly 6% of people at some stage in their lives.
Panic disorder – this condition involves recurring panic attacks, which are abrupt episodes of intense fear, usually reaching a peak after about 10 minutes.
Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) – a condition characterised by intense fear and Anxiety Disorder in social settings, SAD is estimated to affect more than 12% of adults at some point in their lives.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) – this disorder involves obsessions which are unwanted thoughts, images or urges that cause distress and compulsions which are behaviours that help ease obsessions and relieve Anxiety Disorder. Patients with OCD may have symptoms relating to obsessions, compulsions, or both.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) – a condition that develops in some people who have experienced a traumatic event, PTSD affects about 7 to 8% of adults.
What Causes Anxiety Disorder?
Although the specific cause of Anxiety is still under study, it is likely to be the result of a combination of various factors. Research suggests that the following aspects may contribute to the development of an Anxiety lined disorders:
- ✔ An imbalance of chemicals in the brain, which are associated with regulation of mood and perception.
- ✔ People who are subjected to high levels of unresolved stress on a continuous basis are more like to develop an Anxiety condition.
- ✔ Overactivity in parts of the brain that influence emotions and behaviour can increase the likelihood of Anxiety.
- ✔ Inherited genes usually increase the risk of an individual having an Anxiety, especially if a parent has Anxiety.
- ✔ A history of traumatic experiences such as violence, trauma or abuse.
- ✔ A chronic physical health issue like heart disease, diabetes or a respiratory condition such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
How to Deal with Anxiety Disorder?
If you have been diagnosed with an Anxiety Disorder, there are two primary treatments available, which include anxiety meds and psychotherapy. Many times, a patient will benefit from a combination of both treatments.
- ✔ Anxiety Meds – benzodiazepines are typically highly effective in relieving severe Anxiety Disorder, which is causing a person a considerable amount of distress. These pills have a similar effect on the body; however, they vary slightly in terms of intensity and duration of effect.Popular benzodiazepines that can be purchased online include Xanax bars (alprazolam), Valium (diazepam pills), Klonopin (clonazepam), and Ativan (lorazepam). Clinical research has found these pills are safe and effective in the treatment of various Anxiety Disorder conditions. These pills help manage the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder which can be highly beneficial in a patient’s treatment process.
- ✔ Psychotherapy – cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is often used to treat patients with excessive, long-term Anxiety Disorder conditions and many people find that meds like benzodiazepines allow them to participate better in CBT. A psychotherapist will generally help a patient identify aspects, which are causing their Anxiety so they can strive towards overcoming their condition.CBT can help patients as it involves exposure therapy so individuals can learn to manage feared situations and build their confidence. Patients will, however, need to commit themselves to the process and attend regular CBT sessions.
How does Anxiety Meds Work?
Anxiety pills works by enhancing the effect of a chemical in the brain known as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). When a person becomes nervous or anxious, nerve cells in the central nervous system become overactive. GABA regulates communication between these cells and inhibits the activity of overactive cells. GABA basically slows down brain functions and this produces the following effects:
- ✔ Relief from Anxiety Disorder
- ✔ Reduced levels of stress
- ✔ Improved sleep
When there is a limited amount of GABA in the brain, a person is more likely to have an Anxiety Disorder. They will typically experience a variety of physical and emotional symptoms like restlessness, nervousness and sleeping difficulties. By enhancing GABA, this meds helps improve cognition, associated behaviour and how the body reacts to stress. This helps facilitate the calming effect that counteracts the negative symptoms associated with a distressful time.
For more information on how to buy anxiety meds online, the customer service team atVisit https://alexonlinepharmacy.com/ to view our full range of sleep meds online and our wide range of get anxiety meds online, muscle relaxant pills , Headache Meds, Pain Meds and buy pain pills online !