In general, Anxiety Disorder can be effectively treated with meds, therapy or a combination of both. If you have an Anxiety Disorder that interferes with your ability to function well on a daily basis, meds is often recommended. Although various pills are available to treat Anxiety Disorder, studies have confirmed that the benzodiazepine class of pills is the most commonly used.
Fast-acting benzodiazepines are generally safe and effective to treat Anxiety Disorder. Although all benzodiazepines have a similar mechanism of action, the intensity of their effects as well as the durational efficacy varies from one meds to another.
For example, xanax has a more rapid onset of effect than ativan. However, it has a shorter duration of effect. Xanax stays effective in the body for 4 to 6 hours and ativan usually stays effective for about 8 hours.
Oftentimes, people use buy anxiety meds to use in combination with psychotherapy such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to treat Anxiety Disorder. This form of therapy teaches people improved ways of thinking, behaviour and reacting to situations that induce Anxiety Disorder. Benefits of CBT are typically observed within 12 to 16 weeks, depending on the patient.
Identify Anxiety Disorder Symptoms
Experiencing Anxiety Disorder periodically is generally considered normal. Most people endure feelings of nervousness or Anxiety Disorder as a result of circumstances like work issues, financial problems or uncertain global events such as a pandemic.
Anxiety Disorder, however, differ from normal feelings of Anxiety Disorder as they involve severe and persistent worry and fear about daily activities. The following table contains some of the main Anxiety Disorder and symptoms associated with each condition:
A feeling of impending disaster and loss of control. Some patients experience a feeling of being detached from themselves or their surroundings.
Heart palpitations, increased heart rate, sweating, shaking, shortness of breath.
People with agoraphobia experience intense levels of fear as a result of being in certain situations. These include public transportation, standing in queues or crowds, being in confined spaces or outside home alone.
The symptoms of agoraphobia are similar to a panic attack and include rapid heart rate, trembling and difficulty swallowing.
Generalised Anxiety Disorderr
Excessive worry or Anxiety Disorder about various events or activities in life instead of one specific situation or event.
Feeling on edge or restless, daytime fatigue, difficulty concentrating, feelings of irritability, muscle tension and sleeping difficulties.
Social Anxiety Disorderr
Fear of being scrutinised or negatively judged by others. Social situations nearly always induce a sense of excessive worry and nervousness.
A rapid heartbeat, dizziness, muscle tension, blushing and dry throat or mouth.
These phobias involve a disproportionate fear of certain situations like enclosed spaces, flying in an aeroplane or driving a car.
Intense fear, panic, sweating, rapid heartbeat and doing anything to avoid the feared object or situation.
Identify Cause of Anxiety Disorder
Scientists are still investigating the causes of Anxiety Disorder; however, many experts believe that a combination of various factors plays a role. The following factors may contribute to the development of an Anxiety disorder:
- ✔ A stressful event in a person’s life such as being the victim of trauma or witnessing a traumatic event.
- ✔ Genetics may play a part as someone who has a close family member with an Anxiety Disorder, particularly a parent, is at a greater risk.
- ✔ Certain personality traits that make a person more susceptible to high Anxiety Disorder levels like behavioral inhibition and feeling uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations.
- ✔ Other psychiatric conditions like depression can cause a patient to develop an Anxiety Disorder.
- ✔ Women are approximately 1.5 to 2 times more likely than men to receive a diagnosis of an Anxiety Disorder.
Is There a Cure for Anxiety Disorder?
Although approximately one third of adults will experience an Anxiety Disorder at some stage in their lives, only about 37% of people receive effective treatment. Anxiety Disorder is often underdiagnosed and there is no permanent cure for these conditions. There is, however, effective meds available to treat Anxiety Disorder.
Tranquilisers are often recommended in the treatment of Anxiety Disorder as these pills can help ease the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder and alleviate panic. These pills can provide an immediate reduction in feelings of nervousness and apprehension among people with Anxiety Disorder.
Best Meds to Treat Anxiety Disorder
Benzodiazepines are the most widely used pills for the treatment of Anxiety Disorder. These pills have a fast onset of effect and they usually bring relief from Anxiety Disorder or panic within as little as 30 minutes. Benzodiazepine pills that are available online include the following:
- ✔ Xanax – also sold under the brand name of Xanax Bars, xanax was approved by the FDA in 1981 for the treatment of panic and Anxiety Disorder. When used as advised, this meds is highly beneficial in relieving acute symptoms of Anxiety Disorder and typically helps an anxious patient feel ‘normal’ after the first dose.
- ✔ Valium pills – also marketed under the brand name Valium, this quick-acting, long-lasting benzodiazepine has anti-Anxiety Disorder, muscle relaxing and sedative properties. It is frequently used in the treatment of severe Anxiety Disorder that is disabling and causing considerable distress. In addition to being able to treat Anxiety Disorder, many patients use it to treat muscle spasms, sleeping difficulties, seizures and alcohol withdrawal.
- ✔ Lorazapam – also known by the brand name Ativan, Ativan is a benzodiazepine that is widely used to treat Anxiety Disorder and insomnia. This meds has anti-Anxiety Disorder, anticonvulsant and sedative properties. This meds may also be used before a medical procedure to help nervous patients feel more relaxed and sedated.
- ✔ Clonazepam -also available under the brand name Klonopin, this benzodiazepine is primarily used to treat seizures and panic disorder. Clonazepam shares similar pharmacological properties to other benzodiazepines, which include sedative, muscle relaxing and ant-Anxiety Disorder or anti-panic effects. After administration, this meds is rapidly absorbed and reaches its peak plasma concentrations in the body within 1 to 4 hours.
It is important to note that some people may build a tolerance to benzodiazepines if these pills are used at high doses and for long periods. For this reason, it is advisable to avoid using these pills on consecutive days for longer than 4 to 6 weeks. These pills can be taken on an as-needed basis to treat Anxiety Disorder and reduce the likelihood of tolerance or dependence.
For more information on how to get no prescription anxiety pills online, the customer service team at
Visit alexonlinepharmacy to view our full range of sleep medication online and our wide range of anxiety medicine online, muscle relaxant meds, headache meds, buy pain meds online and cheap ed pills online!